Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the responsibilities of the Finance Manager, the Accountant (SEAMEO) will perform the following functions:
1. Checks and maintains accurate and up-to-date financial records of all SEAMEO Centres.
2. Collates financial data, also collects and files financial documents.
3. Checks and verifies work performed by Assistant Accountant.
4. Processes the transfer funds to SEAMEO Centres.
5. Checks and verifies Financial Reports from SEAMEO Centres with the preparation of necessary vouchers for adjustment and comes up with computerized Consolidated Financial Report of SEAMEO.
6. Prepares necessary documents to support the external auditor in conducting the Financial Audit.
7. Assists in preparation of official correspondence in regard to the financial affairs.
8. Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager.
1. University degree in Accounting with minimum 3 years working experiences in similar duties.
2. Be able to operate the computer particularly word processing and spreadsheet.
3. Good command of written and spoken English.
4. Must have high ability to work accurately.
5. Must be THAI national and age between 25-40.
|Type of job:
|Full Time from 0830 to 1630 hrs, Monday-Friday
33,982-40,830 per month (tax free)
We offer an attractive remuneration package including salary and living allowance, group health insurance please other medical benefits, 30-day annual leave per year, personal income tax exemption, and 7% provident fund for the right candidates. Interested candidates please submit your resume with expected salary and recent photo by 30 June 2017 to:
SEAMEO Secretariat, Mom Luang Pin Malakul Centenary Building, 920 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Download on-line application form