(Deadline 11 May 2017)
The Directorate of Technical and Vocational Education and the Directorate General of Primary and Secondary Education, Ministry of Education and Culture (MOEC), Republic of Indonesia will organise the “Student Competency Contest for Vocational Students”, scheduled on 14-20 May 2017 in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia.
The competition is an annual competition for students at vocational secondary schools with its aim to measure the achievement of the required competence according to the competency standards and to promote vocational students to the business/industrial world. For the Student Competency Contest in 2017, the skill competitions are focused on “Animation”.
In response to the suggestions from the 2nd High Officials Meeting on SEA-TVET in Bali, August 2016 that the skill competitions at national level should be expanded and provided opportunities to other Southeast Asian students to participate in, the Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia is pleased to invite the technical and vocational certificate students from the advanced schools/colleges in animation in Southeast Asian countries to participate in this contest.
The Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia is pleased to support accommodation and programme expenses for participants from other Southeast Asian countries.
The flight tickets should be supported by the school/college.
- Teachers and students should read through the Guidelines for National Skill Competition “3D Animation” as attached.
- Students who are interested in joining this contest, please fill out the online registration form as the following link. Click
- The online registration is open until 30 April 2017 at 00.00 pm.
- Participants will be competing skill of 3D animations in the ASEAN student vocational level from 14 until 20 May, 2017 at the Swiss Bell Hotel, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia.
- Further information about the event will be sent to participants by email later.
- On 2 May 2017, the additional information of the competition can be found at the following Web page
- For further information, teachers and students may contact the committee at the Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+6221) 5725469.