Ambuyat – A Uniquely Bruneian Delicacy
Background of Lecture
A uniquely Brunei’s delicacy food; Ambuyat, a dish which is derived from the interior trunk of the sago palm. It is also the national dish of Brunei, and a local delicacy in the Malaysian states of Sarawak, Sabah, and the federal territory of Labuan, where it is sometimes known as linut. The introduction of this delicacy food will be covered more in this lecture.
- To introduce Brunei’s local delicacy food.
- To demonstrate on how to make Ambuyat.
- Demonstration on how to make Ambuyat
- Different types of making Ambuyat
- Where to find the dish
How will this lecture benefit the participants?
At the end of the lecture, participants will be able to make their own ambuyat and save cost. Participants will eventually start their small businesses on serving local dishes.
***E-Certificates will be provided only for full participation***
How to join the online lecture:
1. Fill in the registration form: Online registration
2. Meeting Link will be provided once registered.
3. To enter the lecture room, please re-register with your name and email address.
4. Click on the “Join” button.
For further information regarding both lectures please contact:
Tan Ketudat (Mr) - Host & SEAMES Coordinator