To leverage the capacity of Southeast Asian human resources by using the modern ICT technology with a large number of participants, and economy of scale for the implementation, the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization Secretariat (SEAMES) and SEAMEO Regional Learning Centre (SEAMOLEC) in cooperation with SEAMEO Regional Centres have developed a capacity development programme called “SEAMEO Community Development: Online Lecture Series and Training Programmes”.
The Programme aims at capacity building of policy makers, educators, practitioners, researchers, school administrators, lecturers, teachers, and students in Southeast Asian countries facilitated by an online-platform specifically WEBEX and MOOCS, designed for E-learning and improving knowledge. With the expertise contributions from SEAMEO Regional Centres, highly committed lecturers and trainers with relevant academic qualifications will be delivering lectures and training courses in various academic fields throughout 2017-2018.
- Host Centre: Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization Secretariat (SEAMES)
- SEAMEO Regional Centres
- External Lecturers via SEAMEO Regional Centres
UPCOMING LECTURE SERIES IN NOVEMBER
How to join an online lecture series or training programme:
- Click on the link provided for a course you are interested in.
- Find the registration link provided on the course page.
- Fill in the registration form via the link.
- Meeting Link will be provided after the deadline of registration.
- To enter the lecture room, please re-registers with “name_country” and email address.
- Click on the “Join” button.