The Secretariat has provided assistance to upgrade the existing facilities and improve the teaching resources and materials of the schools.
- Pintar Learning SDN BHD, Malaysia and Epson (Thailand) donated two interactive whiteboards, LCD projectors and interactive software programmes for teaching Science and Math to Ban Subsanoon School
- Upgraded computer facilities and computer lab of Ban Pruewai School
- Provided educational software for teaching Math, Science, English, Technology and Social Science to all schools
- Provided used furniture of the Secretariat such as chairs, tables, cabinets to Ban Subsanoon School and Ban Pruewai School
- Provide maintenance assistance for the computer facilities by sending an IT staff to help diagnose and fix the computers at Ban Pruewai School.
|A renovated computer lab of
Ban Pruewai School
|Dr Mustapha Yusoff, Pintar Learning SDN
BHD, Malaysia donated a Pintar Interactive
Whiteboard to Ban Subsanoon School.